Monday, August 1, 2011

Three Little Pigs Part 2.

Pig 2: Jeez, I can’t believe I’m really here with you guys.

Pig 3: What the hell?

Pig 1: What are you talking about, dildo?

Pig 2: It’s just so great I mean, here I am with you guys and well…you guys are the ones..the ones I’m gonna spend the rest of my life with. My soul mates. I always knew I find my soul mates one day. But I never dreamed it would be you guys. You were right there, close at hand, all along but I, I never knew (sob) it’s kind of perfect really because here we are, three men, the three most powerful men in the universe brought together by the most powerful force in the universe, money. It’s like we were meant to be together. (sigh) GOSH! I think I’m falling in love with you guys.

Pigs 1 & 3: PFSHAhahahahaaaaaaaa! Ahahahah HAHAHA HOHOHO HEE HEEheehehe!

Pig 2: Aha! Ahaha! …Ahaha ahah It’s happy time! Yeah?

Pigs 1 & 3: NO!

Pig 1: Quit yer mealy mouth sniveling you stupid fairy! You sound like an idiot!

Pig 2: But I, I thought it was w-w-wwas s-s-s-specIALLLLLL! WA-A-A-AAAAAA!

Pig 1 & 3: Shut UP!

Pig 2: …

Pig 1: Now look you pansy ass mama’s boy, We’re not married. We’re not in love. We weren’t meant to be together. In fact I hate you! And you too! You’re both disgusting!

Pig 2: sniff…sniff-iff-iff yeah…I know…Yeah, I hate you guys too.

Pig 3: That’s more like it. I hate you too, shithead.

Pig 2: Fu-fuck you (sob) Fuck you guys…Hey guys? will I ever see my mommy again?

Pig 3: Oh brother! Not a chance in hell. She’s not coming here ever. No one is. God I want to get outta here.

Pig 1: Me too. It’s making me sick being in here. Who keeps farting?

Pig 2: NOT ME!

Pig 3: NOT ME! I really want to get outside and hurt people.

Pig 1: At least you got to hurt someone.

Pig 3: Yeah. Yeah I did Hahaha!

Pig 2: What was it like?

Pig 3: Oh it was…it was really great. I’ve told you this story before…

Pig 1: Tell us again! I never get tired of it.

Pig 2:  Hyuk Hyuk Me too. I never got to hurt somebody. Tell us about it.

Pig 3: Oh all right. Well we were hunting, it was midday, I had already bagged a few, couple caribou, a rhino, easy stuff. I wanted the big game that day, I had my heart set on eating pachyderm that evening.

Pig 2: HuWOW! Isn’t that a dinosaur, sir uHuhuhuh! Golly!

Pig 3: It’s an elephant stupid! Now will you shut up and let me tell the story

Pig 1: Just get to the part where you shot ‘im!

Pigs 2 & 3: Awww!

Pig 2: Why’d you give it away?

Pig 3: Oops sorry. Any way I shot him right between the eyes, and he was a moving target, moving pretty fast, maybe 25 mph…

Pig 1: He was 78 years old.

Pig 3. He was in terrific shape! Anyway, dropped ‘im dead in his tracks.

Pig 2: You killed him instantly?

Pig 3: No! He was still ALIVE!

Pigs 1 & 2: Aw Cool Wow!

Pig 3: So I instantly went into character and pretended he was daddy.

Pig 2: What did you say? What did you say?

Pig 1: I love this part.

Pig 3: I walked right up to him and said, “How does it feel daddy? How does it feel to be helpless daddy?” The look in his eye was pure terror.

Pig 2: Yessss!

Pig 1: Did ya kick him or step on his face. Hahaha!

Pig 3: Yup all that. I tortured my daddy for a long time and then I killed him until he died from it. Hahahahah!

Pig 2: You’re my hero.

Pig 3: I lost most of my snarl that day.

Pig 2: I wish I could kill my daddy too...

by numbsain

No comments:

Post a Comment